EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY FAQ
Can I return/refund my purchased item?
- No, any sale is final and only can be exchanged for another item of the same or higher pricing. However, you may return/refund any defective item for a new same or different designs/colours/sizes item, subject to availability.
Can I exchange my purchased item?
- Yes, an exchange is allowed within a week (7 days) after the purchase is made according to the date on the receipt. However, it will be subjected to T&C. Exchanging requests after 7 days will not be entertained.
Can I exchange for another colour/design if I didn't like my purchased item?
- Yes, but only subject to sizes, colour/design availability with the same price tag or higher with added payment. However, if the price of the item that you are exchanging is lower than the item that you purchased, Petra will not be issuing any refund to match your purchased item's price.
Can I exchange a sale item?
- No, sale items OR reduced price items do not qualify for any exchanging, returns nor refunds. All sale/discount/reduced items are final.
Do we need to provide receipt of purchase during exchange/return?
- Yes, exchange or return requests without receipt or invoice will not be entertained. For online purchases, the invoice can be obtained in your Petra website account ( My Account > My Orders > Order History).
Do I have to pay the delivery fee?
- Yes, customers have to pay the delivery fee first before our team proceeds to post out the new exchanged item.
Exchange item terms and conditions:
- Sales/discount/reduced items are final and cannot be return nor exchanged.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered and still have their tags intact.